Customers using APG’s Conversion Technology for Oil and Gas applications quickly realize the fuel savings required to maintain their competitive edge!
Pay for your APG Dual Fuel Conversion in as Little as Three Months!
APG’s Dual Fuel Conversions deliver impressive – and almost immediate – returns on the investment. With average diesel displacement between 40% and 55%, and peak displacement up to 75%, customers see complete payback between three and nine months*.
* Timeframe for full return on your investment is dependent on natural gas source.
Customers of APG’s Conversion Technology for Oil and Gas applications quickly see the fuel savings required to maintain their competitive edge!
• No loss of power or torque; no practical limit on horsepower
• Designed for drilling, high-pressure fracturing and pumping applications
• Annual fuel savings between 20% and 40%
• Dual Fuel Upgrades include APG’s proprietary Advanced Multi-Transition Load Calibration Software for safety and reliability
• APG’s patented 3rd generation Turbocharged Natural Gas® Dual Fuel Technology designed by Detroit-based powertrain engineers
• Easy startup with high uptime and mobility
• Utilize multiple fuel options – conditioned wellhead, pipeline, liquefied (LNG) or compressed (CNG) natural gas sources
• No modification to base diesel engine – return to 100% diesel at anytime
• No high-temp parts or specialized maintenance
• Reduce emissions and meet corporate sustainability goals and objectives
See how you can save with APG’s S4000 Stationary Dual Fuel Technology!
Turbocharged Natural Gas® Dual Fuel Conversions
NEWS & EVENTS
American Power Group, Inc. | 213 N. Lantry Street | Algona, IA 50511 | 866.994.7697